October 6, 2017

It's been far too long

Here's me after completing my first all-running 10k this morning.
It's been a while since I've been here.

I've actually been here a few times. I just kept putting off what I needed to say. I guess I kept saying what I needed or wanted to say elsewhere. But I haven't forgotten about this place. And I'm considering trying to get excited about it again.

So much has happened since I was last here. I'm still a New Dad/Old Dad. I guess I'm less new and a little bit older. And the infant referenced in this blog is now a 3 1/2-year-old soccer player and smart as a whip.

When I last was here I had just completed the Warrior Dash. So much has happened in my life since that day but it's coming full circle. I'm running the Warrior Dash again next week. This time I'm much better prepared physically for what I'll encounter.

Oh, and I ran my first 10k (unofficially) this morning. Yay me.

No comments: